Friday 12 April 2013

IPC DRUMMERS

This afternoon we had a very special performance for the IPC Drumming group from Palmerston North. Miss Campbell has been teaching Room 6 Japanese so it was a perfect oppportunity for Room 6 and the whole school to experience a bit of Japanese culture and music.

What did we think about about the performance:
Sophie- At the end I felt myself vibrating. It was so fascinating.
Willow- My eardrums were popping each second. My chair wobbled all the time.
Cameron- I felt like there was an earthquake because of the vibration.
Leah- My favourite part was when it looked like they were doing karate. It was so loud that I was sweating.
Tahu- I could feel vibration threw my whole body. At the end I felt frozen.

2 comments:

  1. Mrs Te Whatu (Grace's Mum)16 April 2013 at 20:09

    A talented group of musicians. Our children are privileged to have seen and experienced this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic descriptions Room 4! What an experience.

    ReplyDelete