Monday 31 March 2014

CLASS MATHEX



Room 4 experienced being part of a Mathex team during a Room 4 problem solving day.

Children’s thoughts:
·         Grace: I found it challenging but fun at the same time. My team had to pass the one where you had to add to make 23 and multiply to make 120 with the same numbers.
·         Fritha: It was extremely fun! I hope we can do it again. My favourite was when we had to put all the blocks in the right place and the right colour.
·         Jade: It was brain teasing but still really enjoyable.
·         Blake: The block question was the hardest. I felt so happy because we didn’t come last.
·         Josh: I found we need to work as a team. It was fun.
·         Cameron: We found that teamwork is best when solving the problems. This experience tested our abilities.



No comments:

Post a Comment