Monday 14 April 2014

SPOTS AND STRIPES SPEECH

We had a fantastic Spots and Stripes day last week. Today we wrote speech around the fun day. We had to use speech marks correctly and replace the word 'said' with a more interesting word.

There are some examples:

"Look at him" I pointed. "He has zebra underwear over his pants" I chuckled to Georgia. (Willow)

"Yay it is spots and stripes day!" I bellowed to Emma with excitement. (Anna-Bo)

"Everyone is half chetah and half zebra" I whispered to the person next to me. (Kai)

"How many spots and stripes in the sea? As many as you can see" I tried to joke to Zoe. (Azriella)

"I'm pumped and ready for the parade" I bellowed. (Seth)

"Don't tell anyone but I'm wearing stripey underwear" I whispered to Aaliyah. (Jade)


14 comments:

  1. Wow what a crazy looking class I have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! All of you look so cool! I love the poses! I vote the best dressed would have to be Tommy, Fritha, Emma, and little miss Minny Mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow we had such a fun day. Lots of us were very spotty and stripey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, room 4. You all look like leapards and zeabras.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are leopards and wacky zebras.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! look at all of us at spotty and stripey day. We look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a fun day and everyone wore spots and stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. spots and stripes day was awesome everyone joined in and most people ended up getting a sausage!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a spoty and stripy day it was

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Everyone has spots and stripes! I can't count them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aren't you all spotty and stripey today room 4!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The spotty and stripy messages were true! Everyone had a great time. Thank you student council for planning spotty and stripy day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an amazing amount of people that wore stripes and spots. I think that everyone had a wonderful day. Thank you teachers and the student council for organising the awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to admit, I didn't have much spots and stripes, but really. It was wicked!

    ReplyDelete